Wenger reveals Tuesday's gun forum

Se avete qualche suggerimento per la nostra wiki, mandateci un corvo. Siamo curiosi di sentire cosa avete da dire.
soksophoan
Scudiero

Wenger reveals Tuesday's gun forum

Messaggioda soksophoan » 10/11/2017, 8:11

Immagine
Arsene Wenger, Arsenal manager, is set toSBOBET discuss the future with the club board this Tuesday. "The Guns" won the FA Cup this season to be successful.
Manchester United manager Wayne Rooney has revealed that he will talk about his future with the club management. On Tuesday 30 May after the team won the FA Cup to win the 13th with the conquest of Chelsea 2-1 in the game on Saturday, May 27.

The future of the Wenger is full of uncertainty. When the fans were "cannon", many people are pressure to step down after the season. After the club has not won the Premier League since 2004, despite the FA Cup success on Saturday night, Wayne was impressed.SBOBET

"Our form of play is excellent from the very first minute. This team is dedicated and one. I am very proud to have won this championship seven times and I am very proud of my success. We won the league championship without a break (2003-04 season) and FA Cup seven times, we have a board meeting Tuesday.SBOBET
Not Wednesday, it's Tuesday. My future will be clearer, "said the French coach, 67-karat.

Torna a “Ghiaccio e Fuoco Wiki”