Harry Kane urges frustrated England supporters to show more patience

Se avete qualche suggerimento per la nostra wiki, mandateci un corvo. Siamo curiosi di sentire cosa avete da dire.
soksophoan
Scudiero

Harry Kane urges frustrated England supporters to show more patience

Messaggioda soksophoan » 16/11/2017, 8:26

Immagine
• Striker reminds booing fans: ‘We’re by no means the finished article’
• Says England can put a big marker down by beating Slovakia
Approaching midnight on Friday night at Malta’s National Stadium in ผลบอลสด Ta’ Qali and, even in flattering victory, the fallout felt familiar. Plenty of travelling England supporters had left an admittedly remotely positioned arena long before the late flurry of goals that added gloss after all the huff and puff. Players traipsed away, a step closer to World Cup qualification, but wary, compelled to address booing, frustration and discontent. And this after a 4-0 win.

Harry Kane, rapidly becoming a talisman for this team, was willing to confront the discord. “Everyone just needs to stay patient,” the striker said. “Obviously the fans can be frustrated. We were frustrated, too, in that first half. We always want to blow teams away, but it doesn’t always happen like that, especially in ผลบอลสด games like this when people always underestimate the opposition, and especially away from home. They can do what they want and they just have to stay patient as we did. When people looked at this on Saturday morning and saw a 4-0 result they’d say that’s what people would have expected.

“It takes a lot of commitment to reach the top, starting from a young age, dedication and you have to be a top professional to play for your country. Anyone who says otherwise I don’t think they understand what it takes ... it’s probably why they’re sitting at home watching and we’re out there playing.I’m extremely proud to represent my country and I know the other players are. We’re by no means the finished article. But we’ve got to stay patient as a country, together, because it’s not going to happen overnight.”ผลบอลสด

Torna a “Ghiaccio e Fuoco Wiki”