Koeman denies his job is on the line

Volume 2 - A Clash of Kings
Son sovan
Stalliere

Koeman denies his job is on the line

Messaggioda Son sovan » 01/10/2017, 22:21

Immagine
After Everton slipped to a loss at home against Burnley, manger Ronald Koeman would not be drawn into a conversation on whether he was the right man to continue this Toffees rebuild. SBOBET

“Yeah but I don't answer about this type of question because it is not the business at this moment.”
He went on to comment that the money the Blues spent should not have a direct bearing on the team’s performances.

“It's always about the money. And it is so easy in this situation to speak about money but it is always about the difference in spending and getting from transfers.

“We have a lot of young players in the squad performing for Everton and that is the way we like to continue and, of course, we have to improve and win games, I know that it is no question, what I do is try to get the best out of the players and if SBOBET there is no commitment, no aggression that's maybe a reason to think about my future but I saw today I thank the players for the commitment they played with today.

“We will continue, I will do my job, and try to SBOBET do the best for my job and all the stuff and the questions are not in my hands.”

Torna a “Il Regno dei Lupi - La Regina dei Draghi”