Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp bored of stories linking Philippe Coutinho to Barcelona

L'ordine dei Guardiani della Wiki sta reclutando! Presta giuramento e unisciti a noi.
Porsrun
Stalliere

Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp bored of stories linking Philippe Coutinho to Barcelona

Messaggioda Porsrun » 09/12/2017, 23:40

Immagine

Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp is fed up with [b]sbobet mobile[b] rumours that star player Philippe Coutinho is leaving the club. Speculation about a renewed bid from Barcelona continues to emerge after their failure to sign him in the summer despite the playmaker handing in a transfer request. That dominated much of sbobet mobile August and although Coutinho's improving form is only fuelling the story, Klopp is keen to avoid another long-running saga. "No one who has influence on it came to me so far and said, 'Phil will be away in January'," he said. "I am completely fine with the situation. We had this big story in the summer and I have no desire to have it again from now until the end of January because we play around 20 games in this period. "I try to say nothing about that and then on January 31 we can sbobet mobile shake hands and say what a wonderful time we had together, the journalists and me." The Reds boss will be hoping the Brazillian midfielder can carry his exceptional form into the Merseyside derby this weekend. Listen to the action live on talkSPORT from 14:15 on Sunday.

Torna a “Unisciti a noi!”