I think it is a disappointing afternoon for the referee – Mourinho

L'ordine dei Guardiani della Wiki sta reclutando! Presta giuramento e unisciti a noi.
soksophoan
Cavaliere

I think it is a disappointing afternoon for the referee – Mourinho

Messaggioda soksophoan » 31/12/2017, 1:18

Immagine

Jose Mourinho thinks referee Craig Pawson made a poor decision to not award Manchester sbobet222 United a penalty during their 0-0 draw with Southampton.The Red Devils couldn’t break down Mauricio Pellegrino’s side as they dropped to third in the league after Chelsea’s 5-0 victory over Stoke lifted them above Mourinho’s men.The Saints had possibly the two best chances of the match when Wesley Hoedt headed wide and Shane Long was denied by David de Gea at the beginning of second half – before Paul Pogba had a goal chalked off for offside for United.And speaking to reporters after the match, Mourinho was unhappy with Pawson’s decision to not give a penalty when the ball touched Maya Yoshida’s arm.“I think it is also a disappointing afternoon for Craig [Pawson, the referee] because he’s a fantastic referee, one of the best in Europe,” said Mourinho.“We missed easy chances but I’m really unhappy with the penalty, not with Pawson’s performance – Today I think Craig had a good performance, it was a big decision to make from Craig.“I’m happy with the players’ attitude, the players’ desires and I’m very happy with my place.”sbobet222

Torna a “Unisciti a noi!”